These easy pumpkin pancakes are so simple to make, and are the perfect fall breakfast treat!
These beauties use oat flour as the base. You can buy oat flour, or simply blend oats in your blender or food processor and you’re good to go! I love using oat flour as an alternative flour option; it’s less expensive than coconut or almond flour, and adds fiber to your baked goods.
I added a scoop of Further Food Collagen peptides to the batter for a boost of protein, to promote healthy hair, skin and nails, and improved digestion! Use code LOVELYKITCHEN10 for a discount on your Further Food purchase.
Hope you enjoy these pancakes! 🙂
- 1/2 cup oat flour (blend oats in your blender or food processor, 1-2 minutes or until fine)
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 scoop Further Food collagen peptides (optional)
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or a mix of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves)
- dash of salt
- 1 Tb coconut oil for frying
- Heat a small drizzle of coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- While skillet is warming, combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Spoon about 2 Tb of batter per pancake into pan.
- Flip once pancake starts to brown (about 2-3 minutes per side).
- Repeat process with remaining coconut oil and pancake batter.
- Serve immediately with maple syrup or toppings of choice.