These No Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge Bites are rich, dense, fudgy and delicious. They contain no added sugar (except a ripe banana) and mix up in a bowl in minutes. What’s not to love? 🙂
I’ve been having fun coming up with different varieties of no bake dessert bites by freezing the mixtures into my silicone ice cube trays. Here are the ones I use. The trays form the bites into perfect squares and pop out like a charm.
I store these no bake bites the freezer until I am ready to pop one (or all…) out to eat! This recipe makes just six bites, which is perfect for just my husband and I, and can easily be multiplied.
I hope you enjoy these mint chocolate chip fudge bites; they are about as easy and delicious as they come!
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 tsp mint extract
- Optional topping: 1 Tb coconut oil, melted + 1 Tb cacao powder
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Spoon into silicone ice cube trays. Freeze for at least an hour.
- Remove from tray and enjoy frozen, set out to thaw, or microwave for a few seconds.
- Optional topping: whisk topping ingredients and drizzle over bites.